Communications Tools for Food Fortification Advocacy
The toolkit guides you through eight steps including:
- Determining the campaign focus
- Selecting target audiences and determining objectives
- Understanding the audiences' perceived barriers and benefits to fortification
- Developing a communications strategy
- Developing activities
- Setting a budget
- Developing monitoring and evaluation plans
- Implementing and adjusting as needed
Another toolkit is designed for people advocating for fortification as a means of preventing brain and spine birth defects in Africa. It could easily be adapted for use in other regions.
For more information, contact Sarah Zimmerman, FFI Communications Coordinator: email@example.com.
Top Photo Credit: @Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition