International Congress of Nutrition
15 October 2017 - 20 October 2017
Location: Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel and Convention Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The theme of the scientific program is “From Sciences to Nutrition Security.” The aim is to encourage the exchange of knowledge to achieve the improved nutrition security.
Helena Pachón, FFI Nutrition Science Liaison, will give an oral presentation on alignment of wheat and maize flour fortification standards with World Health Organization recommendations in countries with mandatory fortification.
The pillars of the preliminary program are:
- Advances in Nutrition Research
- Nutrition Through Life Course
- Public Health Nutrition and Environment
- Nutrition and Management of Diseases
- Nutrients and Nutritional Assessment
- Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
- Food culture practices and Nutritional Education
- Agriculture, Food Science and Safety
How to Register